2019 CNAHA@GWICC – Call for Lectures
Dear CNAHA Members and Network Friends:
Great Wall International Congress of Cardiology (GWICC) is the largest congress of cardiology in the Asia-Pacific region. More than 21,000 delegates from 36 countries attended GWICC in 2018. This year GWICC will be held from October 10th -13th, 2019 at the China National Convention Center, Beijing, China. Since 2007 the Chinese American Heart Association (CNAHA) has established collaboration with GWICC by sending CNAHA delegations to GWICC.
Qualification for CNAHA@GWICC delegates
This year GWICC Organizers will provide full support to six CNAHA delegates. With very limited support following criteria will be applied for selecting CNAHA lecturers:
- Support CNAHA missions and with lifetime membership (CNAHA.org) fees paid by May 31, 2019.
- 1st-Tier candidates: Lifetime members who paid their dues, and were not the delegates fully funded by GWICC in the prior year.
- 2nd-Tier candidates: The fully funded delegates in the prior year. 2nd-Tier can be the backup for the 1stTier if no one else in the 1st-Tier can replace the role.
- Willing to be called for serving as YIA judges and participating in CNAHA group activities during the meeting.
Candidates who have actively participate CNAHA activities, have the expertise and knowledge in regard to the session programs, or willing to share the best science/best medical practice experience and knowledge with meeting attendees may have higher chances of being selected as CNAHA delegates.
This year GWICC has given us the privilege to organize two joint sessions:
- Session for Structural Heart Disease
- Session for Cardiac Electrophysiology
We encourage the eligible 1st –Tier candidates to submit your proposed topics best fitting into above two sessions.
Please submit your topics along with your CV to Li Zhang at email@example.com the deadline. The Session Organizers and CNAHA@GWICC Subcommittee will make decisions as which lectures will be built into the given programs.
Lecture submission deadline: June 5, 2019
Abstract submission, please
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you,
Chinese American Heart Association