CNAHA Members is Holding 4 Sessions on 14th Oriental Congress of Cardiology 2020 Virtually
The 14th Oriental Congress of Cardiology (OCC 2020) is held online from May 28th to June 3rd, 2020.
CNAHA members will host 4 scientific sessions at the International Chinese Language Forum this year virtually:
Session 1: Ischemic Heart Disease Treatment—A common disease
中国时间5/31 8:30-10:30 am
美东5/30 8:30-10:30pm, 美西5:30-7:30pm
Ischemic heart disease management – a case you see every day. Chair 范大立
- 范大立：case presentation
- 浦岷approaches/selections of modalities in ischemia work up
- 周瑞海cath lab management of cardiac arrest, revascularization strategies
- 戴旭明hemodynamic support for PCI and cardiac surgery, and monitoring/weaning
- 高磊optimize medical therapy for Ischemic cardiomyopathy, follow up, and rehabilitation
- 李华贵ICD indication
Session 2: Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF)—A case with Multidisciplinary Assessment and Treatment
中国时间 5/31 10:40-12:40 am
美东5/30 10:40-12:40pm, 美西7:40-9:40am
Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction – a case for multidisciplinary evaluation and management. Chair: 眭子健/胡新歌
- 周礼 Clinical presentation and challenges of HFpEF
- 刘侃 What can echocardiogram tell in patients with HFpEF?
- 胡新歌HFpEF and Pulmonary hypertension, time to get serious?
- 李剑明 Atrial fibrillation and HFpEF: How to Break the Vicious Cycle ?
- 张明 Value of coronary and valve intervention in HFpEF, who and when?
- 眭子健Medical management of HFpEF, has anything worked?
Session 3: Application of multimodal imaging technology in the management of aortic stenosis—-A discussion based on a real case.
美东 5/31 7:00-9:00 am, 美西 4:00-6:00 am
Roles of multimodality imaging in the management of aortic stenosis: A case based discussion. Chair 曹婕
- 姜楞 Aortic stenosis, one diagnosis with many caveats. Discussant刘侃
- 张玉凤 Low flow low gradient, is it aortic stenosis or only a warning sign of other conditions. Discussant 刘彦
- 曹婕 Is there a role of Cardiac CT or MRI for AS? Discussant 刘侃
- 叶青 Complications in the era of surgical aortic valve replacement (SAVR) and transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR). Discussant刘彦
Session 4: New Technologies and Translational Medicine for Diagnosis and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
中国时间 6/1 10:40-12:40 am
美东5/31 10:40-12:40pm, 美西 7:40-9:40 pm
Novel Technologies and Translational Medicine in the Diagnosis and Treatment of the Cardiovascular Diseases。Chair 陈莉/谢来华
- 廖康雄 What’s New in Cardiac Surgery, Davinci Robot, Virtual Reality(VR), 3D Printing, the Artificial Heart….
- 汪学军 Crosswalk Between Proteasomal and Lysosomal Degradation
- 范玉新 Genetics and Molecular Diagnosis of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 谢来华 Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Cardiac Arrhythmias
- 艾珣 The JNK and Atrial Fibrillation – is a Stress Kinase Good or Bad for the Heart
- 胡丹 Management of Inherited and Acquired Arrhythmic Syndromes Associated with COVID-19